Home / Node / Sveinhaug gård - Farm

Sveinhaug gård - Farm

Share

Sveinhaug Farm is located in the centre of "Old Ringsaker". Its name is derived from Sveinhaugen, a grave-mound from the 8th century. The farm was built in the 1850s. From 1870 there was a coaching inn on the farm, and until 1920 it was used as a guest house. The main building and the garden are now being restored. In 2008 Sveinhaug was opened as a historical guest house and a place for different arrangements. The farm is situated in the neighbourhood of Ringsaker Church on the old King's Road and Pilgrim Route to Nidaros. Bathing beach.

Map 

Olavsrosa holder