Home / Node / Mandiustunet

Mandiustunet

Share

Farm, factory and function rooms The Mandiustunet buildings were named after Mandius Time. He lived here from 1927 until 1965 and transported goods by horse and cart on behalf of the railways and the dairy. After the War, Ingebrigt and Kristian Søyland rented the henhouse and used the premises to start up what became the industry giant Brødrene Søyland. The first mechanical digger, Brøyt, was acquired. The farm was bought in 1992 and restored by the civil architect Per Line. The Mandiustunet received the Time local authority's heritage prize for the restoration work.

Map