Home / Node / Narbuvoll Old School

Narbuvoll Old School

Share

Narbuvoll School was built in 1876 and was in use until 1955. At the beginning of the 1970s it became clear that the building could not remain on its original site as the land was to be made available for cultivation. The building was dismantled and stored for some years before it was decided in 1973 that the schoolroom should be preserved as a heritage object and re-built on a site close to the old one. The schoolroom has now been restored and furnished as a school museum, close to the Narbuvoll Church.

Map